Registration is now open for the 2017 Obstacle Course Racing World Championships.
Prior to registering, please note the following:
- Registration fees and race entries are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and may not be deferred to another year. Please refer to our FAQ for additional information.
- As of July 7th, only results no older than 14 days will be accepted for the following divisions: Men’s Pro 15k, Men’s 15k 40-44, Men’s 15k 25-29, Men’s 15k 45-49, and Men’s 3k 40-49.
- The following divisions are currently sold out: Men’s 15k 30-34, Men’s 15k 35-39, and Men’s 3k 30-39.
- Athletes must be registered by September 1, 2017 to be included in any customized event components (e.g. personalized athlete credentials, posters, etc.).
- Registration closes on October 7, 2017.
- Athletes must register for the age group they will be in as of race day.
- Athletes are required to collect their registration packets the day prior to their race.
- Note: There is no qualification requirement for the Team Relay or Charity Open events.
SELECT YOUR DIVISION BELOW TO REGISTER